New Specs (Firmoo Review)...

A few weeks ago, the good people at Firmoo contacted me about reviewing a pair of their glasses. In case you didn't know, I am blind as a bat and have to wear glasses all the time. Not my first choice, but contacts are out of the question due to this traumatic experience. Anyway, I have been wanting a second pair of glasses, since you never know what will happen to your frames (story of my life) and sometimes a different color pair would match an outfit a little better. Firmoo is an online company that offers prescription eyewear at super reasonable prices (we're talking a very small fraction of your typical vision center) with tons of fashionable options. They're one of the best in the business, for good reason!

Anyway, the hardest part of the whole process was choosing a new pair. I am so indecisive, and there were lots of super cute options, so narrowing them down was a challenge! Thanks to Firmoo's Virtual Try-On feature, you can see the frames on a real person OR upload a picture of yourself to really get a good idea of what you're getting. And while you obviously can't tell over the internet exactly how a pair of glasses will look/feel on your face, you do get a fairly clear picture of the look and I'd say that the convenience of doing everything online without having to go to a store or doctor's office and try on frames is worth it. 


SO my glasses arrived within two weeks and I love them! I went with this pair and I really like the way they look. I wanted black (to match when I wear black/gray) but solid black frames kind of overwhelm my face, so the clear bottom part was perfect. Plus I think they look quite grown up, which helps me out in the "are you 16?" question department. (Really, people can be so dumb.) 





The frames came with a case, cleaning cloth (I am forever losing those!) and a small bag with a nifty little tool set. The frames fit really well, but were tiny bit loose, so I used the tools (assuming that's what they were for) to tighten them and now they're just right. 

If you're in the market for a new pair of frames, I would definitely recommend Firmoo. Their website is user-friendly, their choices are nearly endless, and the entire process was painless (high praise for what is usually a tedious task, for me anyway.) Most importantly, my prescription is spot-on and I love the way the frames look! And (drum roll, please).... in case you need one more selling point, Firmoo offers your first pair of glasses FREE! 

Yes, that's right... for your first pair of Firmoo frames, all you have to pay is shipping. Woohoo! So, all my blind friends, lean in close to your screen, squint at your prescription, and get busy ordering. You'll love your new specs, and how can you argue with the price? Go to it, friends!


Ash

P.S. Firmoo sent me my glasses free (no shipping charge) in exchange for this review, but all opinions are my own. If I hated my new frames, I'd tell ya... but I really do love them. =)

1 comment

  1. I've been needing a new prescription and wanting new frames (but dreading finding a new pair.) I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your comments. Just make sure I am able to do that by linking your email address to your profile! Thank you for stopping by!