The Copycat Queen...

I don't see the need to add to the canon of posts out there that proclaim the wonder of Pinterest, but it really is helpful, especially when one is feeling lazy rather uninspired and needs an outfit idea ASAP (act swiftly, awesome pachyderm!). SO last night when I was lacking creativity (and rocking you to sleep with this gem) it was hi-ho, hi-ho, off to Pinterest I go (or, went.) 

I am obviously a big fan of chambray and striped and boots and my new green vest and originality soooo...


 







I decided to combined these two lovely pins into one outfit that led one of my dear students to say, "You look like you should be on the cover of a magazine... or like you're going on a safari." Just what I like in an outfit.






One of these days I will be smart and take pictures in the morning before the day leaves me looking like I slept in my clothes. Oh well.

In case you care: 
Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Cato
Vest: Kohl's 
Boots: Macy's (Nine West)


Have you been pinspired lately? (Yes, only the cheesiest of verbage here. You're welcome.)


Ash

P.S. Linked up herehere, and here!

7 comments

  1. Ooh this is so fun! I will definitely be copying this look at some point :)

    Cheers!
    Char char|treuth.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the safari comment everytime I wear my green vest! I absolutely love this outfit and think you did a fabulous job! You should link up tomorrow to my Pinned It and Did It link party. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might just have to copy this outfit too :)

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you combined the two...great thinking! Pinterest really is so fantastic. This is you at the end of the day?? You look fantastic...you should see me by the end of the day (scary!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how this turned out! I've combined two pins before too, double inspiration! I always say I'm going to get on the ball and take my pictures earlier in the day, but then that never happens haha.
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great!! I love this pairing combination! ;)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well if you wish! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I wear my chambray shirt...my kids say, "You look like a cowgirl..." Yes...just the look I was going for...not.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your comments. Just make sure I am able to do that by linking your email address to your profile! Thank you for stopping by!