Happy Things...

Some things just make me happy...


Mini-road trips with this guy (and a braid that actually stayed in for longer than two seconds...)


This view... I could get used to it.


An amazing anniversary dinner at this place (we went for the third year in a row.)


A huge cinnamon roll from Baker's Kitchen...


An exposed zipper, a cardigan, cheetah print, and my new wedges...


Getting this year's curriculum... (don't let my face fool you. I really am excited...ish.)


My new chambray Keds (thanks Mom!)... 


Spending time with my cousin... isn't family the best?


Hawaiian shaved ice... enough said.


And last but not least... I have been admiring this dress at Target for months and... patience pays off... I snatched it up tonight for seven bucks! Score!

What were your happy things this week? (My final happy thing, not pictured, is SLEEP... I need to rest up for our Vacation Bible School next week... then classroom decorating... then in-service, then SCHOOL. Bye, bye, summer. And you thought this was a happy post.)


Ash


1 comment

  1. Cinnamon rolls make me happy too!

    www.kacieskloset.blogpost.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your comments. Just make sure I am able to do that by linking your email address to your profile! Thank you for stopping by!