Pretty in Pink...

One of the best things about having a birthday is getting presents. And one of the best things about having your mom come to town is that (if she is a nice mom like mine) she may buy you birthday presents and, if you ask nicely and prey upon her sorrow that you live far away from home, she may even buy you matching accessories for this present. =)

Such was the case when my mom visited over spring break and we went shopping at a nearby outlet mall. I found theeeee perfect dress at Banana Republic for a ridiculous clearance price and then we popped over to Belk (which, if you know my mother you know is a lie because she has never "popped" into Belk in her life... it requires a minimum of two hours) for the accessories.

And voila... I saved it for a rainy day (actually, my birthday), since I am an incurable outfit saver, and my 24th birthday outfit was born.







Dress: Banana Republic Outlet
Necklace: Belk
Shoes: Target

Okay, no more talk of my birthday, at least until next year. =) Happy Wednesday!


Ash

P.S. Linked up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy


1 comment

  1. Beautiful! I love the whole look. Very pretty color of pink and the nude heels are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your comments. Just make sure I am able to do that by linking your email address to your profile! Thank you for stopping by!