1. Jonathan and I decided to use up the rest of an Olive Garden gift card the other night and it was a really wise decision. Pasta fagioli is my menu item of choice- I don't think I've ever ordered anything else at OG since I was five!
Favorite restaurant and fun date with my guy = win win.
2. I'm not sure what happened to spring in New Bern, but I'm pretty sure last week it was still winter and we skipped straight to summer. No complaints, since the warmer temperatures have not yet been accompanied by the stifling humidity that I have no great fondness for.
3. Texting fellow Psych-o's (really just Rory) is how I make it from Wednesday to Wednesday while waiting for new episodes. Also, how I survive heartbreaking moments like the end of last night's episode. (I won't ruin it for you, but I'm still grieving over here. I told you I have a problem.)
4. My college roommate and best friend and I got to spend some time together at Camp Meeting (our college's annual conference) which is always a wonderful time. (We're also next-door neighbors, so it's not like we never see each other, but still =)
5. New favorite song- give it a listen! You can't go wrong with Brooklyn Tab! Our alumni choir sang this Tuesday night and I've been humming it ever since.
It's the weekend, everyone! Mine's including some students' soccer games, a date, and maybe (and by maybe I mean definitely) a little shopping. You should know by now that any weekend of mine is going to have some shopping in it! =) Happy Friday!