Small-Town Friday Night...

One of my favorite things to do for fun is to go to downtown New Bern... the little shops, the waterfront, the Pepsi store... it's just too fun. Also, I was never much of a small-town person growing up, mostly because we always lived near big cities (Seattle, San Francisco, and Atlanta) but New Bern is just so (dare I say it? okay, fine) charming and cute and I just love it. So there.



A cute little downtown street...


Someone's pretty flowers...


Mint chocolate chip ice cream from Cow Cafe? Pretty much my favorite thing ever.


I love this guy!

So, if loving a trip down-town and walking around with the other New Bern-ians on a Friday night makes me a townie, I'm a townie, I suppose. (You know what I'm talking about, right? Boy Meets World? Eric Matthews? Anybody? Okay...)

Do you love small towns? Come visit and I'll totally take you downtown for some ice cream or a Mountain Dew. If that's not gonna get you here, I don't know what will. (I'm looking at you, Grace. We have some Nick Sparks stalking to do.)


Ash






2 comments

  1. I love downtown New Bern! It's just so cute and cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kill me.

    this is TOTALLY happening. Even if it's after I've been empty nested.

    and you are SO a hat person --- I am SO not.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your comments. Just make sure I am able to do that by linking your email address to your profile! Thank you for stopping by!