1. Homemade salsa- the best. Here's the recipe in case you missed it.
2. Just a little deep reading during my free hour yesterday. Don't act like you didn't want to be Nancy Drew.
3. This face... seriously? How can you not love it.
4. Breaking out the Christmas hat I've had
since 8th grade for many years. Hey, it's festive!
5. We took the Awana kids Christmas caroling, and Mrs. Jo happened to bring REAL jingle bells. Fun times.
Just a few more days, tests to give, and parties to throw, then it's Christmas break for me! Have a super weekend, everybody! Merry Christmas!