We Are the Champions...

Not much going on here today...


....just reveling in the victory of my NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

If you're a Notre Dame fan... sorry. It was just too much for the Irish last night. And, well... winning national championships is just kind of what we do. 


There... my one gloating football post of the whole season. I promise I won't do it again until next year. And while I was a total zombie this morning after staying up to the nail biting finish and intermittently cheering/gasping with friends, it was (obviously) totally worth it. Thanks, boys, for securing my bragging rights for another year... pretty swell of you.


Have a great Tuesday... oh, and ROLL TIDE!


Ash

No comments

I love reading and responding to your comments. Just make sure I am able to do that by linking your email address to your profile! Thank you for stopping by!