Commercial Break (Caroline G Shop)...

We girls all have a few things in common. We cry at sappy movies (or even sappy commercials, if you're my mom). We love chocolate (at least, every girl I know does.) And a lot of us really love jewelry, am I right? A great necklace or pair of earrings can really make an outfit, and since "statement necklaces" have become so popular, it's pretty easy to find one that "speaks" to you. (Don't act like stuff doesn't call your name at Target. Okay, maybe it's just me.)

If you follow any style blogs or even scroll through the clothing section on Pinterest, you have probably seen a bubble necklace or two (or a hundred). Of the many varieties of statement necklaces out there, this one has become popular (first introduced by J. Crew) for a reason... it has a really beautiful shape, comes in so many pretty colors, and can make even the simplest outfit "pop." When I was on the hunt for my first bubble necklace, I found that most of them were either a) expensive or b) super cheap (not in a good way) or c) being sold from Timbuktu (is that a real place?) and would cost an arm and a leg in shipping. 

Finally, my search led me to Caroline G Shop, an online store that sells beautiful jewelry among other items, many of them handmade. Also, Caroline G is owned by Carrie, who blogs over at Chasing Big Dreams and is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. (I haven't actually met her in person, but her blog is a great picture of her heart for others and she has always been super helpful with questions about her business.) A few of you, like me, have purchased from Caroline G and know just how great her service and product quality are. My bubble necklace(s) (yes, plural) are some of my favorite jewelry, and the ones I've given as gifts have been very well received. Plus, if you've seen my What I Wore Wednesday posts, you know I wear one of my Caroline G necklaces at least once a week!

Since I'm a big fan of Carrie's, imagine my excitement when she asked if I would be interested in being a brand ambassador for Caroline G! What's that mean? Basically, it's a fancy way of saying I get to talk about her products, which is no problem because I do that anyway! I've told a whole bunch of people, including everyone who asks about my bubble necklaces, about her shop, because I really do think it's great. 

Can you tell I like my Caroline G necklaces? These are only a few outfits I've worn them with! Oh, and did I mention that my sister-in-law got me yet another bubble necklace for Christmas, in navy and white? It's sooo very nautical and I can't wait to wear it this spring.

A few other pieces from Carrie's shop that I'm currently in love with are this mint green teardrop necklace, these bubble earrings (in lots of pretty colors!) and the new hair bows that will be added soon (she posted a pic of them on Instagram and they're adorable... especially in her signature green and pink. =) 

So, if you're on the hunt for some really beautiful statement jewelry or adorable handmade hair accessories, Caroline G is the place to go. And because Carrie is such a sweetheart, she's given me a discount code just for you Dash of Ashers. =) Enter code "ashleym" at checkout for 15% off your entire purchase! Woohoo! Oh, and just so you know, Carrie regularly posts awesome giveaways and discount codes on her Facebook page, so you should definitely head over and "like" it for even more opportunities to save.

Get shopping, peeps! Don't forget "ashleym" at checkout to save 15%... just in time for Valentine's Day! =) (hint, hint, Jonathan!)


Ash






1 comment

I love reading and responding to your comments. Just make sure I am able to do that by linking your email address to your profile! Thank you for stopping by!