Follow Friday

If you're not on Twitter, you really should be. It's probably my favorite social media platform, mostly because you can not only follow tons of cool people but also interact with them. (The day Danielle Fishel from Boy Meets World shared my blog post was an amazing day indeed.) I've also had interactions with some of my favorite authors, Stacy London, Tim Conway (!!!), and Patricia Heaton. I'm not saying any of this to be like, "Look at me and my cool tweeting self," because a ton of people chat with celebrities on Twitter... that's why it's so great!

Anyway, there's a "thing" on Twitter called "Follow Friday" and the point is to recommend other accounts to your followers. So, here are a few of my favorites that you should totally be following too.


-Pat Sajak (@patsajak)- not only is he the host of our beloved Wheel of Fortune, but he's a conservative (who knew?) and makes hilarious observations about politics (and really great jokes about Wheel.) 



-Will Friedle (@willfriedle)- it's Eric from Boy Meets World! (Think I'm a fan yet?) He just joined Twitter recently and keeps me laughing. It's seriously like Eric in real life. Ha! I love it.



Best first tweet EVER. (It's like the Feeny call, obviously.)


-Jon Acuff (@JonAcuff)- I could also list Jon under "inspirational" people to follow because there's definitely plenty of motivational talk but most of his tweets are really, really funny. I retweet him obnoxiously but I can't help it. 


-Laura Guelfi (@LauraMGuelfi)- this is my friend (the one I just had lunch with!) and she is SO funny. Oh my word. It's a shame that everyone can't hang out with her all the time (because she's even more hysterical in person) but Twitter is a good dose of her humor. Also expect a little politics thrown in for good measure. =)



-Jim Gaffigan (@JimGaffigan)- um, one of the funniest comedians ever. Seriously. My favorite tweets of his are always about food (which says more about me than I care to admit.)




-The Honest Toddler (@HonestToddler)- the first time I came across this account I ended up in tears from laughing so hard. Oh my word. I love it and I don't even have kids. It's totally worth looking up and reading through the archives! 



There you go... a few new funny people to follow! And while you're following people, look me up too... @ashleybmcneese. =) (#shamelessplug)


Ash

No comments

I love reading and responding to your comments. Just make sure I am able to do that by linking your email address to your profile! Thank you for stopping by!