Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for reading and being part of my "blog world" this year. I hope you have a simply magical day celebrating with family and friends, remembering the fact that while presents and "stuff" are fun, today is about celebrating Jesus... his birth, life, and ultimately death that made eternal life possible. 

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

...and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. 



Ash

P.S. I was stupid careless and miscounted the number of Christmas cards we needed this year... so if you didn't get one, consider this it! =)





No comments

I love reading and responding to your comments. Just make sure I am able to do that by linking your email address to your profile! Thank you for stopping by!