SO on to some happiness from this week (other than the passing of each day bringing me closer to summer- given).
1. My new floral espadrilles from Target were... wait for iiiiit.... one dollar! They were on sale for $5.98 and I had a coupon for $5 off Merona shoes so, these were indeed a score. Yay!
2. If you don't love Ben and Jerry's then I guess we're still friends but I'll have to ask myself if I ever really knew you. This is my very favorite kind of B&J...my cousin Rachel used to buy it years ago and she would sometimes generously share with me (probably because I begged) but it's so good. It was also comforting the other night when I unable to sleep and found myself on the couch at one am eating ice cream and pondering things that you ponder at one in the morning.
3. We hit single digits in the countdown to summer on Wednesday. Woohoo!
4. My poor dining room table, a garage sale find right before we got married, desperately needs to be painted because the legs are navy (and news flash, everything else in the room is red and black. Major clashing going on.) But to make it prettier while it awaits a makeover, I found this awesome runner at Target the other day on clearance. Black and white stripes? Obviously it was made for me.
5. And it case you were lacking some unbelievable adorableness in your life... I am ready to fill it.
This girl is sooooo cute. Seriously, I can't stand it. I love my Leslie! (And her ever-fattening brother that I need to see asap before he loves his other aunties more than me. Okay, too late.)
Happy Friday, friends! Summer is so close I can just taste it (and it tastes a lot like Hawaiian Shaved Ice and homemade ice cream, so it needs to get here quickly.)
P.S. Linked up with Lauren!