After All This Time...

Yesterday was a reeeeeaaaaally long day at school. I taught all day like normal, and started around 1:30, when my last English class finished, with my classroom decorations. I worked until 5:30, went grocery shopping (ugh!) and came back around 6:30 and finished up at 9:00. I don't tell you all this to make you feel sorry for me (although you should know that sympathy is never unwelcome around here) but to let you know that I had a little help making it through the day.


Meet my very favorite sweatshirt in the world. My mom bought it for me at Loft when I was home and I really really love it. With a scarf, a jean skirt, and my Nine West boots, I was super comfortable all day, despite the hard labor I endured (hey, bulletin boards are no joke!).


Finishing off the night with an almost-finished classroom.



Tired!


Sweatshirt: Loft
Scarf: Target
Boots: Nine West from Macy's
Held up after 14 hours... pretty good!

So, the point is that if an outfit is comfortable for an extremely long day and I don't hate it by the end of working in my room then it's a win in my book.

What do you consider a successful outfit? What pieces do you go to for a long day?


Ash

P.S. Linked up with Lindsey for WIWW!

8 comments

  1. I like the stripes paired with the bright scarf. I have a similar shirt and now I need a bright solid scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stripes and the bold pink!


    Here are mine if you get a second to take a peak:
    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit! Love the stripes and the pop of pink.

    Hope you had a shorter day to follow...

    www.naturallycarly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bright scarf is perfection! Love it with the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should give me that scarf ;) My sister and I found one just like that when we were shopping for $5 but my sister grabbed it before I did :( Now I've been wanting one that color! Love it!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your comments. Just make sure I am able to do that by linking your email address to your profile! Thank you for stopping by!